Setting the device settings on a PC
Set the wrist device into the USB charging clip, and connect the other USB connector to the PC. (This will display the Epson View Uploader.)
※ If the Epson View Uploader does not display:
- (On Windows)
- Right click the icon, then click “Display icon.”
- (On Mac)
- Click the icon.
Sets sleep time measurement.
If you set “bedtime” and “wake-up time”, the device will measure your sleep time during that interval.
- Time when the wrist device is removed and left alone will be counted as sleep time if between “bedtime” and “wake-up time.”
- Time when the device is connected to the USB charging clip and charging will not be counted as sleep time.
[Date and Time]
- Hour Format: Sets the time display to 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Daylight Saving Time: Sets the daylight saving time.
- Automatic Time Zone Setting: Automatically sets the time zone according to your country and region.
- Time difference: When automatic time zone setting is set to off, sets the time difference between local time and standard time.
- Week Display: Changes the date display to Monday – Sunday or Sunday – Monday.
- Auto Search: Automatically conducts GPS positioning at periodic intervals even when not measuring, shortening the time to conduct GPS positioning when measurement is enabled.
[Language and Units]
- Language: Sets the display language.
- Distance Units: Sets metric or imperial units.
[Display and Preferences]
- Contrast: Sets the display contrast.
- Auto Sleep: Allows the device to automatically enter sleep mode when left idle for a certain time.
- Light-up Timing:
- Wrist Turn: When wearing the watch on your wrist, the motion of looking at the watch turns the light on.
- Button Operation: The light turns on when any button is pressed.
- Workout: The light is constantly on during your workout. (Even when this is set to off, the light will turn on if Wrist Turn or Button Operation is set to on.)
You can set up to 5 alarms.